Principal / Associate Transportation Engineers - all locations
Senior Roles: Principals & Associates
We need senior people for all our main locations: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch & Sydney. To succeed in a Principal or Associate role with TDG you will need to have. To succeed in this role you will need to be the sort of person who is capable of taking leadership roles that include direction of projects, and the joint co-ordination of transportation consulting teams within the branch office. You will possess:
- a degree in engineering or equivalent, with a minimum 8 years’ experience in transportation and civil infrastructure projects;
- relevant experience in working alongside both private industry and public sector clients;
- superior spoken and written English, with the ability to communicate clearly and accurately;
- energy and charisma to lead and inspire teams;
- the personality and ability to develop and nurture client relationships and gain the clients’ trust and loyalty;
- the enthusiasm, initiative and determination to overcome challenges and achieve results;
- the confidence and capability to contribute to business development; and
- creativity and innovation to bring new perspectives, fresh ideas, and flair.
In addition to contributing to every aspect of the transportation consulting work that TDG specialises in, you will undertake a leadership role that includes direction of projects and the joint coordination of transportation consulting teams. From proposals and tenders to design and project management, you will have opportunity to contribute to all the work we do on our extensive range of projects and developments. Business development is an integral aspect of this role, so you’ll also have the capability to develop and enhance our client relationships, identify and develop new business areas, and input into growth strategies.
We offer competitive salary, profit share bonus and wellbeing benefits to our people. Our focused and work-life balanced work environment will support your interests and family commitments outside of work. As an accredited New Zealand employer, we are able to employ professionals from overseas with the minimum of immigration red tape.
If you would like to explore the opportunities of working at TDG and becoming part of our unbeatable culture, please contact Karolina Spencer, HR Manager on email@example.com.